Entry $8, Members $6, Free for under 18
Fund-raising for Rockingham Hospital Neo-natal ward.
Located in rural Baldivis, the Mills garden is a beautiful, verdant and peaceful setting. The many large shady eucalypts make it the perfect place for families and individuals, young or old, to enjoy some time to picnic and explore.
There are a great number of features to admire including:
• An old climbing heritage rose under planted with pretty agapanthus.
• A heritage styled cottage with its cottage style garden is perched next to the stable block.
• A vegetable patch which includes colourful annuals to attract pollinators and other beneficial insects.
• Several lawned areas of which some are bordered with agapanthus, ornamental pear trees and callistemon.
• A koi water feature including Louisiana Iris and Red Hot Poker.
• Spring bulbs plus swathes of everlastings and camellias add further appeal to the garden.
The area with ponds is an attraction for wild ducks, and long neck turtles are regular visitors.
Children can enjoy a barrel train ride around the garden.
Dotted throughout the garden are unique metalwork sculptures created by Ian.
You are welcome to bring your own picnic lunch, chairs and rug.
The Baldivis Men’s Shed providing delicious bacon and egg burgers,
Glass sculpted ornaments hand made by Tina
Organic raw honey from the garden’s own bees
No dogs please